As-salaam alaikum ICBC WIS Parents
As the Covid-19 virus has shown us these past few weeks, life has many twists and turns! However, life must go on and so must education. We have now switched to the online portal to ensure our children, our future are being educated in matters of deen, just as they are being educated at their schools. Below is a timetable of how we plan to proceed this year. Classes start Sunday September 13 @ 11 am Insha Allah.
A few points:
- We are asking parents to tell their kids the following class protocols
- Keep your speaker muted unless otherwise requested by teacher
- Be respectful when other people are speaking
- Level 4, 5 parents:
- Please send your child(ren) email to us.
- We would like to send them the link where the class will be conducted
- Level 1,2,3 parents:
- We are strongly requesting that parents stay with their child online while the class is being conducted
- Kids in this age group are very young and may have difficulty maintaining attention and discipline. We need your help !!
- Please register using this link.
- Payments can be made online using the MOHID app
- Select category “Education”
- Please write the program the tuition is being paid for and name of child/children
- You may also click the link “Tuition” on the top menu on the ICBC home page
This is the first time using this format for the entire year. Inevitably, issues will come up – so we are asking you to provide us with constructive feedback and work with us to make this as smooth as possible for our kids. An education – secular or religious – is the most important legacy we can leave for the next generation. Please let us know if you have any questions going forward, or if there’s anything we can do to make this transition easier.
For any questions or suggestions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Jazakallahu Khairan!
ICBC Education Committee