Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh!
Please keep the following in mind when attending Jumu’ah prayers at ICBC
- Register using the links that are sent out on the ICBC email list by 6:00PM (CT) on Wednesdays
- If you are unable to attend after registering, please send a cancellation email to email@example.com. This will allow the spot to become available to another community member.
- Once spots are filled, you can no longer register. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Please sign up for only yourselves and immediate family members who are planning on attending. No shows and reserving extra spots without filling all of these spots takes away the slot from those who are genuinely in need to attend and cannot make alternate arrangements. Your consideration is appreciated.
- Those registered must be at ICBC at least 5 minutes before khutbah start time. Masjid doors will be locked at the start of khutbah. Ontime arrival ensures volunteers are able to make Jumu’ah prayers by being present when Khutbah starts.
- Please do not knock on doors once Khutba starts. You will be disturbing attendees inside, in addition to disrupting prayers for the volunteers who will be forced to attend to summons at the door. If you are delayed and khutbah has started, please pray outside, ensuring safe distancing.
- Please exit prayer halls as soon as Salah is completed. Please pray sunnah at home. Ensure safe distancing while exiting and at all times on ICBC premises
- Ensure that you wear a mask, bring your own rug and follow all directions from the volunteers.
Please review the documents related to the Masjid Re-Opening Plan & Guidelines at the following links.