- Each student can register for one camp/week at a cost of $100 per camp
- Please provide a snack for your child
- Sign-in is required when dropping your child for camp and sign-out at pick-up – Ensure prompt drop-off and pick-up times please!
- Fees can be paid by check/cash/online—checks to be made to ICBC
- Online payments can be made thru the PayPal portal on ICBC website; click on “Donate” button and select “Education”. Please add “for ICBC summer camp” and mention: your child’s name, and name of the camp in notes section
- Registration is on first-come-first served basis and once a camp’s maximum capacity is reached, registration for that camp will be closed
- A student is considered registered once the camp fees are paid
- Camp fees are non-refundable
- Please read the ICBC policies on children posted to the online
- For additional information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out a summary of the week’s activities
Please read the information above regarding summer camp. Click here, to register.
PLEASE NOTE: On registering your child from the above link, you agree to pay the associated cost for camp(s).
We are looking for volunteers to help during the various camps, 14 years of age and older. We need about 15 volunteers. Please register on the volunteer sign-up page.
Take a look at this video from last year’s ICBC Summer camp!