The weekend Islamic School aims to teach the basic tenets of Islam to children between the ages of 5 and 16 years. The curriculum is tailored to the needs of students attending public schools and seeks to impart the basics of Aqeedah, Ibadah and Salah. It also inculcates the teachings of Hadith as applicable to the daily student life.
Classes are held every Sunday from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
The tuition for the program is $75 per month per child. Refer to the Parent Orientation slides for details on payment options
For details on the Weekend Islamic School, please download the Program Handbook
Program Registration and Parent Orientation
- ICBC Weekend Islamic (Sunday) School held a parent orientation followed by Program Registration on Sunday September 15 2019 @ 11:00AM.
- We presented details on the program covering class timings, school calendar, curriculum and fee structure, Insha Allah.
- The Parent Orientation slides has been posted here
- This also served to present an opportunity for parents to interact with teachers and provide feedback.
We thank all participants for attending the orientation
Start of Classes
Classes will resume from Sunday September 22, 2019, Insha Allah. School timings will be Sunday 11 am – 2 pm.
Click here to register
Download Class Plan, Calendar and Day schedule
- The last date to register is Oct 13, 2019 and we require that the min age of child is 5 years on or before this date. Interested students, registering after Oct 14th will be placed on a wait list.
- A note to all returning students: Even though you had enrolled in the program the past academic year, we request you to re-register for the upcoming year. This allows us to keep our database updated.
Weekend Islamic School is looking for high school volunteers to assist the teachers and program coordinators, during Sunday school. This requires volunteers to be at the school 15 minutes before start time to until Dhuhr is finished. We request that the volunteers who sign up are committed throughout the year.
Click on this link to sign up.