The weekend Islamic School aims to teach the basic tenets of Islam to children between the ages of 5 and 16 years. The curriculum is tailored to the needs of students attending public schools and seeks to impart the basics of Aqeedah, Ibadah and Salah. It also inculcates the teachings of Hadith as applicable to the daily student life.
Classes are held every Sunday from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM (when DST begins Mar – Oct) and from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM (when DST ends Nov- Feb)
For details on the Weekend Islamic School, please download the Program Handbook
Program Registration and Parent Orientation
- ICBC Weekend Islamic (Sunday) School will hold an online parent orientation followed by Program Registration on Sunday September 13 2020 @ 11:00AM.
- Details presented on the program covering class timings, school calendar, curriculum and fee structure, Insha Allah.
- This also served to present an opportunity for parents to interact with teachers and provide feedback.
We thank all participants for attending the orientation
Start of Classes
Classes resume Sunday Sept 13th, Insha Allah. School timings will be Sunday 11 am – 2 pm.
- To register, please use this link
- Orientation, Calendar, Tuition information and Day Schedule foils are posted here
- Payments to be made online
- Curriculum outline as presented during orientation is posted
- The last date to register is Oct 11, 2020 and we require that the min age of child is 5 years on or before this date. Interested students, registering after Oct 11 will be placed on a wait list.
- A note to all returning students: Even though you had enrolled in the program the past academic year, we request you to re-register for the upcoming year. This allows us to keep our database updated.
We have classes organized based on age group and therefore we request parents to signup at one of the appropriately.