- ICBC partnered with ICNA Relief to distribute food packages to the needy people in the community. The event was held on April 10, 2020. About 200 food boxes were given out.
- A similar drive–COVID Food Relief– was held on December 20, 2020. About 80 food packages were given out.
Face Mask Distribution
- At the peak of the pandemic, ICBC organized a “Free Masks Giveaway Drive” for our neighbors. Held on July 11, 2020 and July 25, 2020, over 200 people drove by to collect the KN-95 masks.
- In partnership with EIXSYS Healthcare Systems, ICBC held a “Free COVID-19 Testing” drive for the community. The events were held on February 13, 2020. Held as a drive-thru’ event, several people took advantage of the giveaway.
COVID-19 Vaccination Drive
- In partnership with EIXSYS Healthcare Systems, ICBC held a “Free COVID-19 Vaccination Drive” for the community. The events were held on April 11th, May 2nd and May 9th of 2020. About 145 people were vaccinated during this drive.
- Planned for the near future